Intellectual Property Litigation
Attorneys with the firm litigate a variety of matters before domestic and international courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Federal and state court actions related to intellectual property
- Appellate matters involving intellectual property
- Oppositions and Cancellations before the USPTO Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Inter Partes Review, Post Grant Review, and Derivation Proceedings before the USPTO Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- ICANN domain name dispute resolution
- Complaints under Section 337 before the International Trade Commission
Recent Litigation Results
Successfully defended My Other Bag, Inc., a small tote bag manufacturer, receiving summary judgment on all counts in litigation against a global fashion and luxury company. Louis Vuitton Malletier v. My Other Bag, 117 U.S.P.Q.2d 1537 (S.D.N.Y. 2016).
Successfully defended manufacturer of vehicle audio equipment in patent infringement suit in Northern District of California, receiving settlement after summary judgment invalidating one of two patents asserted. Aquatic AV v. Magnadyne, 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 22925 (N.D. Cal. Feb. 25, 2015).