Our firm focuses on intellectual property matters on both the transactional and litigation sides, with clients ranging from large multinational corporations and research institutions to start-ups and individuals. The firm provides counseling on both domestic matters and, through partnerships with well-established firms, international matters.
Extensive use is made of the Patent Cooperation Treaty (international patent filings), Madrid Protocol (international trademark filings) and other international conventions to acquire rights to inventions and trademarks in the United States and abroad.
Our Practice Areas and Services include:
- Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Protection
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Contracts
- Education concerning patent, trademark, and copyright law for individuals and company employees
- Counseling on patent, trademark, and copyright portfolios
- Providing legal opinions regarding patentability, availability trademark and copyright protection, and validity of intellectual property rights claims
- Assessing patent, trademark, and copyright infringement
- Maintaining and enforcing intellectual property rights